Leanfire XT is a male enhancement formula. It intends to improve one’s performance in every day life, especially workouts & daily energy levels. It has a widw range of botanical & other ingredients which are meant to induce what the manufacturers call “thermovigilance”. It is s meant to make losing weight easier in various ways. It is usually sold in bottles of upto 50 capsules each (which often lasts between 30 to 60 days ); thus, allowing one to consume an entire spectrum of supplemental components at once.
As said above, Leanfire XT contains a range of natural ingredients, which are meant to encourage and boost one’s body to burn fat while increasing one’s energy levels as well &, as a side benefit, it enhances mental focus. It is to be taken on a daily basis so that it can provide its full benefits; the ingredients comprises of natural stimulation via compounds like caffeine & L-theanine, & encourages the metabolism with compounds like cayenne pepper extract & L-carnitine.
Lots of ingredients are there in the 721 mg of active compounds.
The Fat Incineration Blend contains following active components:
- Green Tea Leaf Extract for its ECGCs, they are the catechins in green tea which boost up the metabolism so one’s body uses much more calories. It is well known in weight loss supplements. Not merely does it has fat burning ECGCs,but it is also loaded with antioxidants & has a small amount of caffeine.
- L-Carnitine. It is an amino acid which converts long chain fatty acids to energy.Actually, it moves the fat via one’s system so it can be burned for one’s use.
- Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract. It boosts body heat & metabolism.
- It is a black pepper extract. It increases the bioavailability of the rest of formula.
The Metabolic Mind Matrix has:
- L-Theanine. It counteracts the negative effects of caffeine & other stimulants without negating any of their values. It influences the movement of nerve impulses. Thus, it gives one a calm relaxed feeling and while doing so, it does not minimizes alertness.
- Caffeine (150mg). 2 cups of coffee are enough to get one alert and focused. It is the most widely used ingredient in fat burning & weight loss supplement.
- TeaCrine brand Theacrine. It is considered to be similar to caffeine because it found in tea & coffee & used to boost energy & focus.
The Pure Energy Complex has:
- It contributes a lot to the brain’s production of the neurotransmitter known as acetylcholine. It improves energy, focus & athletic performance.
- Advantra Z Bitter Orange Extract. It has been known as the ephedra alternative since ephedra was prohibited/banned. It is thought that it boosts up metabolism, but the evidence for both its safety is almost minimal to non-existent.
- Yohimbine Hcl. It is a central nervous system stimulant which is usually used in both weight loss & erectile dysfunction supplements. It increases blood flow by opening up one’s blood vessels, also it provides energy & suppresses appetite.
It contains a large range of ingredients & extracts in one convenient package. It is sold via reputable sites; no bait-&-switching. It has many well known ingredients; even trademarks refers to special forms of this extract, not undisclosed compounds. On its bottle, there is detailed information on how the compound is supposed to work.
Actually the clinical studies about it are very few. The price tag is bit high on each serving basis. It contains 150 mg of caffeine as well as other caffeine-containing compounds such as green tea extract, which is bit harmful.
The ingredients in it are naturally sourced. It must be taken regularly to increase energy & focus & promote the burning of fat. It is for women too, and safer.
There is no known side effect of it when it is administered rightly. However, it does has caffeine & thus one to start at a single tablet – & stay there if one’s requirements fulfill.
One must take one tablet every day, on an empty stomach in the early morning. If one tolerates it well, one can start taking up to two every day. If one finds one’s stomach is upset by the supplement, it is encouraged that one must try it at the same time as a meal & see if that helps.
Now you must be thinking:
1):- Is this for vegetarian?
The makers don’t certify it as being vegetarian, but if one closely do inspection of the ingredients, one will reveal merely plants &, in some cases, synthetic compounds (dyes; DMAE); so, yes, it is for all. Do not worry. Have it.
2):- Is this really safe for people other than men?
The strong stimulant component from green tea & caffeine anhydrous is not safe for younger people, but there are no hormonally-affecting components and ingredients, & it is mentioned on its all bottles that it is safe for women to use as well.
It is a male enhancement product which has a fantastic deal to recommend it: it is clear, open & transparent about what is in it, & it provides a reasonable detail of how it functions without much of sales pressure tactics. Its ingredients are mostly extracted from plants, instead of mysterious & undisclosed compounds.