How Does The Diet Pills Work?
There are manifold myths and legends around the term “diet pills”. Enlighten yourself on diet pills by an enriching experience, click on the link: https://www.dietpillreviews.com/how-to-lose-belly-fat-in-a-week/ to embark on a fascinating read about diet pills.
The diet pills claim to help you lose weight or at the very least help you in the process of losing weight by working in the following mechanism:
- Reduction of Appetite: The diet pills make you feel much fuller so that your intake of calories is much less.
- Reduction of Absorption: Diet Pills help in the lower absorption of fat so that you take in a very few calories.
- Increase Fat Burning: Diet Pills increase the metabolism in your body, thus making it easier to burn the fat.
Reviewing Some of the Best Diet Pills
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract: This diet pill became worldwide famous after it was featured in Dr. Oz show in the year 2012. The extract looks like, my apologies, the Garcinia Cambogia Extract, is a small fruit much similar to the shape of a pumpkin. The skin of the fruit is the active ingredient in the extract which is marketed as a diet pill
- How does it work: The studies show that the extract inhibits the fat producing enzyme in the body and also boosts the growth of serotonin which potentially lessens the hunger pangs in the body.
- Effectiveness: When compared with a dummy pill, studies found that the extract didn’t have any effect on the overall health and fat levels. But when taken regularly, it was found out to burn down 2 pounds of fat over several weeks.
- Side Effects: There are no serious side effects of the pill, but there have been complaints of mild digestive issues.
- Hydroxycut: This pill has been around for more than a decade and is currently the most popular weight loss supplement in the world. There are several different types of this product, but the most popular one is very popularly known by the generic term, “Hydroxycut”.
- How does it work: The Hydroxycut is made up of different ingredients, plant extracts, and
- Effectiveness: On being consumed regularly, Hydroxycut, reduces 9.5kgs of weight over a period of 3 months.
- Side Effects: If you are caffeine sensitive, them this pill might cause side effects like anxiety, jitteriness, tremors, nausea, diarrhea and More research is being conducted on its long-term effectiveness.
- Orlistat(Alli): The best part of using the dietary pill is that it might be covered under the medical plan of many as a dietary supplement. It is an over- the- counter drug, under the commercial name of Alli, and under the prescription name of Xenical.
- How it works: The Orlistat pill breaks down the fat in the gut and helps the body take in fewer calories from intakes of fat.
- Effectiveness: Orlistat is shown to be very much effective in reducing blood pressure slightly and also reduces the risk of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Side Effects: Alli has many digestive side effects like oily stools, loose stools and frequent bowel movements that are very hard to control.
These are by far the strongest contenders when it comes to the best diet pills in the market. These pills give the metabolism the right nudge required and help to steadily loose pounds over months.